Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quick heads up

I'm having some issues responding to comments right now (as in, I can't). I've no idea if it's on my computer's end, or blogspot's end. I've already tried the usual things for fixing it (cache/cookies clearing, restarting the browser), so I'm going to have to dig deeper.

Or I might get lucky and it will fix itself by the time I can get back to it again tomorrow.

UPDATE: Figured out. It just doesn't like blockquote tags. Maybe I should look into installing a different commenting system.

5 comments:

  1. ...... that worked, maybe just the one post is having a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? It doesn't like the blockquote tag? Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what that is, and that is why I come to you for my computer issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a way to make quotes set apart from other text, like the way I quoted Pastor Thompson in my recent post. If there's no fancy "click this button" way of doing it, usually you can begin the quote with

    < blockquote>

    and end it with
    < /blockquote>

    No spaces. Other tags seem to work, like the italics ( < i> to start, < /i> to end, no spaces), but for some reason it wouldn't post with the blockquote tag.

    ReplyDelete